Wednesday, September 25, 2013

This is me!


 
Well, I’m back after my patient just wanted to say that I’m a physical therapist – pediatric- love working with kids, but that’s just my job.

I have so many things I LOVE to do and would like to share it here with you all!

First: I’m a crochet addict love making things for my little ones and I also sell some stuff when I get the chance

Second: I love to work on photoshop – don’t have a laptop now but will buy one soon- I need to regain my old passion back, last time I designed something was two years ago!! That’s a long time!

Third: anything that has (party) and (kids) written over it you’ll find me there! I love party planning and decorating them for kids is my ultimate pleasure!!

 

So as you can see, I love lots of things

If you love them too, I think you’d stick around and check my blog out

Lomy design

No comments:

Post a Comment